Company : Saket Engineers Pvt. Ltd.
Situation : Saket was looking to launch Premium Residences of a large size measuring around 2400/2500 sft on Sarjapur Rd.,opp. Wipro Bangalore. The plan conceived was for a large 3 BHK unit which was not in line with the buyer needs of South East Bangalore. More so with a large square footage the ticket price would end up at Rs.1.5-1.6 Cr making it beyond reach for a 3 Bed buyer. This was a serious gap between buyer need in terms of space requirement and budget. There were also other challenges in terms of the layout of the unit & space efficiency. All of these constraints would have made marketing the units a herculean task.
Solution: Oysters Real Assets was of the opinion that if a living space is over 2000 to 2200sft. then it had to be planned as a luxurious 3+Study or a 4 BHK apartment as buyers would need,require and demand it. After active consultations and factoring in the structural constraints at site – a spacious, well planned 3 BHK + Study was conceived with spaces like Store room in kitchen, Walk-in Closets for bedrooms and even a Balcony for the bedroom facing the Infinity pool !, which was missed out somehow (do read below for more). In practicality the revised 3+ Study plan would be as good as a 4BHK floor plan. What was achieved was a plan that was in line with the property buyer’s need both in terms of size and budget, thereby avoiding a total mismatch between the product offering and market aspiration.
Why the New floor plan outscores the Original :
- Plain vanilla 3 Bed plan turned to luxurious 3 Bed+Study floor plan making it more in line with market needs
- Foyer introduced to bring in a better entry and feel to the home
- Kitchen and Utility plan is efficient and features a Store room
- Walk-in Closet for Bedrooms which wasn’t planned earlier
- Introduction of a Balcony for the North East Bedroom as it would have a pool view. Definitely a marketing plus point.
- Improved Living and Dining room layout
- Common wash basin area for Dining, would be required for large families or when you host a party
- Furniture layout that makes optimal use of space ( Refer both plans)
- Better Light and Ventilation